Sunday, January 15, 2017

Get Well Soon (Please?)


This past Christmas, everyone in my house got cooties.  Hubby got sick the week before Christmas.  I followed suit Christmas week.  My mother-in-law sniffled her way through the week after Christmas.
Therefore, it seems only fitting my first card of the year should be a "Get Well" card.  For this card, I used the following supplies:

Kitchen Sink Stamps  : Teddy Bear Wishes, and Make A Big Statement.

My teddy bear was stamped in GKD Sweet Corn, Kraft, and Warm Cocoa.  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to add some dimension to his little heart, and also gave him a die cut flower.

I wanted to make a mylar balloon, and holographic card stock and a random floral die made that happen.  I stamped the greeting, and brushed Perfect Pearls in Mandarin over the top, and tied it to his little paw.  Added a die-cut box of Kleenex, and attached everything to plaid layered card stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment